Yes. Your bank may charge you an additional processing fee when you opt for the 0% Easy Payment Plan. Do check with them about their policies. However, you will not be charged any interest on your installments.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I place an order online without a Credit or Debit Card?
- Can you transfer the amount in My Credit balance to my bank account?
- How does the Easy Payment Plan work?
- Is there a minimum order value to be eligible for the 0% Payment Plan?
- Can I choose my payment duration?
- Is the 0% Easy Payment Plan valid on COD (Cash on Delivery) orders?
- Do I have to pay any additional fee on the 0% Easy Payment Plan?
- After making a purchase, how much time do I have to opt for the 0% Easy Payment Plan?
- Which Credit Cards are eligible for the 0% Easy Payment Plan?