Yes, that’s not a problem. However, they will need to bring a copy of the email or SMS confirmation, either printed or on a smart phone or tablet, and their own photo ID.
Articles in this section
- How does Click & Collect work?
- Do I get any additional benefit by placing a Click & Collect order?
- How can I return my Click & Collect order?
- I haven’t received an email or SMS to confirm my order has arrived, what do I do?
- Where do I pick-up my order in store?
- What time shall I pick up my order?
- How long will you hold my order?
- Can someone else collect on my behalf?
- What do I need to bring to collect my order?
- How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?