No. Gift Cards are for one-time use only. If the total value of a Gift Card isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes void and can’t be used for a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem my Gift Card?
- Can I combine my Babyshop Gift Card with other offers or specials?
- Where can I buy a Babyshop Gift Card?
- Can I top up a Gift Card?
- If I don't use the full value of the Babyshop Gift Card in one visit, do I get credit for the remainder?
- Can I buy a Babyshop Gift Card as a gift for someone else?
- How do in-store returns and exchanges work?
- I shop at Babyshop often. Do you have a loyalty programme?
- How do I sign up for the Shukran Loyalty Programme?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?