When you cancel an order placed using Shukrans, we will reimburse the value of the Shukrans that you've spent. A Return Voucher for that amount will be emailed to you. The Shukrans you've earned on your order will be taken back.
Articles in this section
- I already have a Shukran membership. How do I earn Shukrans on my online purchases?
- How does VAT work when I spend Shukrans?
- Are the Shukrans I earn affected by VAT?
- Can I transfer my Shukrans?
- How do I cancel my Shukran membership?
- Will my card stop working if I don’t use it?
- How do I change the personal information on my Shukran account?
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- I tried to link my account and now it says that I have been locked out. Why did this happen and what can I do?
- I've linked my Shukran account. Why can't I see the 'Pay with Shukran' option?