No. You cannot earn Shukrans when you shop using promotional or Return Vouchers. If you place an order using a voucher and another payment method such as Cash on Delivery or Credit Card, you will earn Shukrans only on the amount paid by Cash on Delivery or Credit Card.
Articles in this section
- I already have a Shukran membership. How do I earn Shukrans on my online purchases?
- How does VAT work when I spend Shukrans?
- Are the Shukrans I earn affected by VAT?
- Can I transfer my Shukrans?
- How do I cancel my Shukran membership?
- Will my card stop working if I don’t use it?
- How do I change the personal information on my Shukran account?
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- I tried to link my account and now it says that I have been locked out. Why did this happen and what can I do?
- I've linked my Shukran account. Why can't I see the 'Pay with Shukran' option?